- Corrugated Cardboard Processing Machines
- Machines for Corrugated Cardboard Separators
- Four link slotting machines
- Flexo Printing Machines
- Flexo Slotters
- Cutting and creasing Machine
- Die cutting Presses
- Rotating die cutting Machines
- Laminating Machines
- Paper laminating machines
- Folding - gluing machines
- Box Stitching machines
- Machines for Corrugated Cardboard Manufacturing
- Digital Manufacturing Boxes Machinery
- Flexo printing and UV/IR coating/drying machine
- Strapping machines
- Box sample making machines
- Double Sided Tape Application Machines
- Printing Machines
- Printing machines
- Finishing Machines
- Paper Cutters
- Folding Machines
- Laminating Machines
- Plain Punching Presses
- Sewing Machines
- Perfect binging machine
- Hot foil and Embossing Machines
- Wire stitching machines
- Collating Machines
- Perforating Machines
- Corner cutting machine
- Creasing, Perforanting and numbering Machines
- Booklet making machines
- Flapping Machines
- Index cutting machine
- Mechanisms and Staples Mounting Machines
- Pre press machines
- HORECA Cardboard Packaging
- Toilet Paper, Domestic Rollers and Napkins Machinery
- Converting machinery
- Fexible packaging making machines
- UV-IR coating, drying machines
- Wire O and wire O binding binding machines
- Folding-gluing machines
- Hard cover making machines
- Rigid box round and straight making machines
- Foil packing, strapping, sealing machines
- Waste presses, balling presses
- Laser engraving machines
- Machine tools
- Spare Parts
- Technical Services
- Price list for current stock
Our company provides processing equipment for paper and cardboard. Alongside the equipment we offer financing services, installation, maintenance and consulting.
DECLARATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The protection of personal data in the online environment has become a legally required and mandatory requirement. Any operator must inform the client / collaborator about the processing of personal data and ensure that they are kept secure. SC KPT S.A. located in Str. Zaharia Barsan 661, Com. Sanpetru, Brasov, registered with the Trade Registry under the number J08/1045/2001, CUI RO 14241661 as operator informs you about the processing and storage of your personal data transmitted through service and product service operations.
WHAT ARE THE PERSONAL DATA
- information about the identified / identifiable individual: name, surname, address, email, telephone, signature, financial information, information requested by service providers and products, audio-video monitoring information as a result of customer visit, a location where SC services are provided KPT S.A., audio-video monitoring during technical support services, IP, any other information necessary for the activity of S.C. KPT S.A. - any action (set of actions) such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing to third parties by transmitting, disseminating, joining or combining, blocking, archiving, deleting, may fall within the scope of personal data (directly or indirectly).
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Sourcing information sources: 1. when using www.ktp.ro or using applications of S.C. KPT S.A., request forms may be requested, questionnaires (without the necessity of acceptance) necessary for the provision of services;
2. direct and indirect transactions between S.C. KPT S.A., partners and users;
3. external sources specific to public institutions.
How we collect personal data from www.ktp.ro users - directly; - Using the user's browser and traffic data - using cookies.
1. Direct collection of personal data.
A1. Placing an order (with or without creating an account) on www.ktp.ro may mean the name, surname, address, email and any other data required for the contracting, billing and delivery process. • Contract data are kept for 3 years (general prescription); • fiscal data are kept for 10 years (fiscal legislation); • orders can not be honored without the data above
A2. In our assistance services we can ask you to give us your phone number or email address so we can contact you to solve your problem (other data that may fall under the category of personal data if needed). The communication within the assistance services of www.ktp.ro can be registered.
A3. Subscription to the newsletter comes with the request to provide us with an email address for personalized communication, keeping it with the revocation of the consent. A4. Payments made into our account are processed by our bank partners, with bank information being transmitted to them.
2. Collecting Personal Data Using Traffic Data During your visit to www.ktp.ro on any device provide information such as your IP address, visit time, location, visited pages. External Traffic Analysis Services (eg, Google Analytics) are used exclusively by www.ktp.ro for the improvement of services and for ensuring and maintaining the security of the site.
3. Data collection through cookies (per session and fixed) Cookies are used to keep passwords, language preferences, child protection filters, ad types, or limitations.
NECES PURPOSES SUCCESS S.C. KPT S.A. PERSONAL DATA
SC KPT S.A. identifies (by the fixed means defined above) potential users accessing the provided services, monitors operations in this respect, conducts surveys and / or profiles within marketing activities, performs internal analyzes specific to the provided services. SC KPT S.A. processes personal data and solves various legal procedures related to the provision of services. archiving them both physically and electronically. There are legally regulated Romanian institutions that can request reports that contain personal data.
WHERE THERE IS PERSONAL DATA
The law defining the General Data Protection Regulation has been promulgated and has effect on the territory of Romania as follows: - (Article 6 (1) b GDPR) - refers to the collection of personal data through the order form; - (Article 6 (1) c GDPR) refers to the mandatory data required for the issue of invoices; - (Article 6 (1) of the GDPR) requires the consent to use personal marketing data (subscription to newsletters, cookies, etc.); - (art. 6 (1) f GDPR and law 506/2004 art 12 (2)) refers to the legitimate interest of www.ktp.ro in order to secure and optimize its own site (recital 49 GDPR).
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA IS OBLIGATORY FOR THE USER, their refusal leads to the impossibility of providing services. The user has the right to refuse data processing in order to be used in direct marketing.
DESTINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We have listed above the purposes for which personal data is collected. Also, if it is really necessary S.C. KPT S.A. may provide legal and contractual partners with personal (limited) personal data that the users are under no obligation to use for other purposes (eg public authorities, auditors, lawyers, accountants, companies that are part of SC KPT SA group). Based on the law no. 2016/679 (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament there is the possibility of TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY. Personal data may be stored as long as the law provides, ie 3 years for storing contractual data and 10 years for storing financial data. Data processing can be done until the target was reached for their collection, the next time involving archiving or destroying them.
MEASURES RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- It is mandatory to keep data confidentiality why users use their own name and password;
- Any user accessing / collecting / modifying personal data is recorded with the date, time and operation performed;
- Only authorized users have the right to print invoices, notices, contracts and other documents containing personal data.
The user or potential user involved in the processing of personal data has the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection of data according to art. 13 and 14 GDPR;
- Right to access processed data - art. 15 GDPR;
- Right to request modification or even deletion of data - art. 17 GDPR, except for exceptions provided by law;
- The right to request a minimum processing or to refuse the processing of personal data - art. 18 GDPR;
- Right to transfer data to another operator - art. 20 GDPR Withdrawal of the right to process the data after consent has been given;
- Denial of data processing for marketing purposes and profile creation;
- When it feels unjust, the user has the right to appeal to ANSPDCP or to go to the competent court.
SC KPT S.A. ISI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADJUST CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BEFORE THE INSTITUTION IN PRIOR, PUBLICING ON THE SITE UPDATED VERSION.
Any notice can be submitted in electronic format at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at: Zaharia Barsan 661, Com. Sanpetru, Brasov
KPT Sanpetru Office